I Drowse but I start

I know this is not the fantastic moment to start. I am still drowsing, as I slept for 4 hours last night. Even my language isn't going to be catchy or crispy.

Yet I start, for I have totally new things to offer you. Today I would rather indicate few glimpses here and there. May not be fully organized. But mind you, each of it has been tested under the lab of my own mind for quite many years. Every one of my dictum stands purely on reason and you are most welcome to disprove me based on pure reasoning alone.

Who ever said you are your mind? Before entertaining billions of thoughts on the world outside of you, did you pause for a while to turn your deeply analytical skills upon yourself to begin with? Did you check with the basic assumptions your brain has accumulated since the time of its evolution?

You constantly say to yourself "I am this body and each of the thought and emotion, my mind displays within me". Your assumption is tied up in every one of your limitless thoughts.

But I would tell you a secret. It's o.k. to acknowledge that you first and foremost exist through your conscious mind. You are definitely born there. You rise to life, even as your mind wakes up in the early morn. But the simple truth is : it's better to assert "I'm basically a thinking spirit and I could equally assert "I am not this body or this thinking skill" just as I have hitherto vibrated "I am this body and this thinking skill"

At this stage I don't want you to argue which is right and which is wrong. Just accept that your mind is basically a thinking capacity and it could choose the way it thinks.

I did question earlier if your basic assumption is right after all? Well, if you do want my own conclusions, before verifying things on your end, I can bluntly state them for you based on my own reflections till date.

It's nothing wrong to assert "I am this body and the things that flash secretly in my mind". But it's a pretty beginning of evolution and you can exercise your mind to scale ever new heights, based on pure reasoning alone. Not based on any cock and bull story of any "established tradition or religion"

I would call it a day now. I am willing to start this journey on the flight of pure reasoning and I would promise regions beyond milky way. I ssurely need your questions to constantly check that I sound reasonable till the end of the day.

Regards,
E.Raja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Wedding